Despatch Operative – Nights
We have an amazing opportunity for Machine Operatives on Nights for a major blue-chip food production site.
6-week Advanced training provided; this training will develop you into a competent machine op who can operate several machines
Pay Rate: £12.86
Shift: Various Flexible night shifts available (Must be willing to work at least 1 day at the weekend)
- MUST be willing to work in a cold environment
- Strong Communication skills
- Physical and demanding role
- Process Driven
- Health and Safety Cautious
- Working in despatch is a fast paced, goods in stores environment, previous experience would be desirable.
- We offer full training and will support you in your role here and can even offer you progression and career opportunities!
- You will need to have basic computer skills and knowledge.
- Have good communication skills and can work as part of a team.
- Heavy lifting
- Stock Control
- Picking / Packing
- Wrapping pallets
Refer a Friend Reward, Support and on the job training, Career Progression, pension up to 8% matched, Child Care Vouchers, Company Shares Save Scheme, Qualifications, Exclusive Employee Discount Platform, Colleague Recognition Scheme, life Insurance
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss