£30,000 per annum plus bonus (upto 10%)
Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
• Previous experience working as a Warehouse Manager / Supervisor or similar.
• Experience working with transport e.g. fleet checks, driver checks etc.
• Strong customer service skills, including dealing with clients and internally.
• Experience of managing drivers.
• Excellent communication skills is critical for this position.
• Computer literate, particularly with Microsoft Excel.
• Previous experience with WMS is desirable and an understanding of working in a time critical environment beneficial.
• Applicants should have achieved at least 2 A-level passes, grades A to C and candidates educated to degree level would be preferred.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Planning of daily picks for operations
• Ensuring goods are packed ad despatched on time and in full.
• Ensure resource is available and used efficiently.
• Working closely with the customer services team.
• Health and Safety compliance.
• Achieve daily KPI's and control costs
• General transport Admin duties.
• Planning Local delivery routes for the vehicle fleet, maximising available capacity.
• Managing a team of drivers and providing briefs and debriefs for drivers
• Adhoc planning if issues arise
My client is a leading distributor within their field. Operating in a very profitable market they are looking to double the turnover of the company within the next two years.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.