PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial. We are currently working in partnership with Amazon and recruiting for the below role to be employed by Proman on a Temporary Contract of Employment.
Delivery Station Liaison – Customer Service - Wigan
The address for this location is: Wigan
The schedule for this role will be: Sunday to Wednesday & Wednesday to Saturday, 10 hour shifts
Except as otherwise required by law, this role pays £10.35 per hour.
At Amazon we're working to be the most Customer-centric company on earth and we are constantly improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. Our goal is to exceed expectations by continually striving to innovate and provide best in class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services. To improve the customer experience we are establishing a group of delivery station based customer service associates that enable real-time, hands-on investigation of where a package is and how Amazon can get it to a customer as quickly as possible. Additionally, it provides customer access to local experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages and how Amazon is resolving potential delivery issues affecting them.
As a Delivery Station Liaison – Customer Service, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with customers directly via phone and email
- Empathizing with and prioritizing customer needs
- Upholding company values and respecting every customer
- Exuding patience and ownership with each customer
- Resolving conflicts and setting appropriate expectations with customers
- Clearly understanding and responding appropriately to the issues that customers present
- Consistently composing a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses to customer issues
- Approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Making quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer
- Working a flexible, Full Time schedule (40+ hours per week)
- On an adhoc basis, performing the following tasks:
- Carry, lift, push and pull up to 49 pounds
- Frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach
- Stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies and can be loud
- Work in an environment where the temperature may vary due to outside weather conditions and is not controlled
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.