Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Hours: Shift pattern includes day shifts, evenings and weekends (37.5 hours a week).
3-shift system over 7 days between the hours of 6am and 10pm.
- Must have experience working within Customer Services.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
- Experience working within the IT industry is desirable.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Access to your own transport is preferable.
- Manage the full cycle of customer service.
- Deliver outstanding levels of customer service at all times.
- Respond to all customer queries in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Resolve any customer issues.
- Log all customer interaction.
- Accurate collation of monthly billing for customers
- Clear understanding of contractual obligations for each customer
- Build strong relationships with customers and internal service providers
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss