Customer Service Team Leader
Trafford Park, Lancashire
£25,000 – £28,000 per hour depending on experience
Monday – Friday 7:30 – 17:30
- To act as the representative of the Customer within the division developing strong and successful relationship
- Coordinating the day-to-day workload of the Customer Service Team to ensure all enquiries are dealt within agreed timeframes.
- Planning, coordinating and overseeing office services and related office activities to achieve efficient utilization of available resources.
- Ensuring all the company processes are followed within Customer Service Team
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Strategizing and monitoring the daily activities of customer service operations.
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required.
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies.
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of service policies and explaining these to staff and customers.
- Maintaining documentation relating to customer service department activities.
- Performing additional duties where needed.
- Ideally you would have Freight, Distribution or Contract Packaging experience.
- Working in a Warehouse / Distribution Environment is essential
- You will have worked as a Customer Service Team leader and supervised a team within a B2B environment
- You will have managed a team of a minimum up to 10 people
- Great Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Multitasking skills
- Great Problem Solver
My client is an industry leading company in their field. A rare opportunity has arisen to join their management team with opportunities to progress internally.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.