Customer Service Supervisor
Working alternate late/early shifts each week.
Early shift: 5 Days out of 7 - 8am-4.30pm, Friday 8am-4pm
Late shift: 5 Days out of 7 – 11.30am-8pm
*** You must be available for an immediate start***
This is an Assistant Customer Service Manager role covering a 9 month maternity cover. You will supporting the Customer Service Manager and the digital brans with their growth, by ensuring first class customer service is delivered through your team through regular training, coaching and development, accurately and effectively through the various E-Commerce Systems.
• Ensure that all customers are given a positive experience and receive first class customer service in all aspects of communication methods through calls/emails/chat and social channels ensuring they are resolved effectively and efficiently within set Industry Standards service levels
• Actively manage your customer expectations and experiences both internal and external.
• Help produce KPI information and data analysis.
• Ensure customer confidentiality through GDPR guidelines
• Help to collate data for trend analysis for your department’s key functions.
• Peak management – ensuring all risks are managed and workloads are managed and resourced for.
• Provide training to new members of the Team and review any training given.
• Hold monthly 121’s with your core team, complete annual One Year Plans for yourself and your team, in line the departments OGSM and strategic business plans
• Organise and attend regular communication meetings with your brands, vendors and fulfilment centers
• Encouraging a professional working atmosphere within the team
• Create and maintain clear SOP’s and revisit and update as and when required, ensuring clear communications are made throughout the team, auditing regularly
• Looking for improvements within the team and the systems they use to reduce wasteful steps, ultimately reducing costs and increasing efficiencies.
• Providing updates back to your primary brands with suggested improvement to serve the consumer better and reduce contact
• You must have experience working within an Assistant Customer Service Manager role or similar.
• People and team management experience
• Ability to hold difficult conversations and deliver constructive feedback
• Adaptable to respond quickly to competing demands and quick to action changes needed
• Proactive and creative thinker who can bring new ideas to the table.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work across many system
• Strong communication skills
Our client a well-known name within the leisure industry is currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor. This world renowned organisation, established well over a century ago, remains at the forefront of its industry and is an immediately recognisable home name brand. The company continues to produce world class products which are being utilised on a global scale. This is your chance to join a well-established organisation which is passionate about producing a high quality product and continues to explore avenues for development and progression.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.