Customer Service / Sales Administrator
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm – (1-hour lunch break)
On Call once a month.
- Receiving/placing orders from customers
- Manging the bookings of customer collections from site
- Providing support major UK retailers
- Supporting in-office transport, reception and POD teams.
- Supporting the commercial team with client management and future business
- Supporting yard, operations and loading staff
- Prior experience within an order processing, customer service or administrative role
- Fluent in the French Language would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly accurate with a strong attention to detail
- Positive and pro-active attitude with the ability to work under pressure and under your own initiative
- Able to efficiently use a computer including Microsoft Office and willingness to learn other business critical software
- Ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss