Customer Service Representative
£9.06 per hour
09:15 – 17:15 Monday – Friday (1 weekend in 2)
12:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday
17:00 – 00:00 Monday to Friday
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
- Experience working within Customer Service i.e. Retail, Hospitality, Call Centre, Office Environment.
- Good working knowledge of Internet and Excel.
- Good all-rounder in aspects of time management and priority planning
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Friendly / approachable
The main responsibility will be to provide a high standard of customer service to all customers.
- First point of contact for all incoming contact via telephone and email.
- To proactively solve customer queries and to maintain professional communication at all times
- To have a good awareness of the product ranges.
- To ensure that neat and accurate maintenance of all data records, based on orders or contacts
- To manage online customers' expectations, to provide 'Best in Class' customer service.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss