Customer Service Representative
£23,000-£26,000 (Dependant on experience)
Monday – Friday 8.30am-5pm
Temporary - Permanent
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Receiving and booking in customers’ orders, instructions and materials.
- To provide a focal point for contact with the customer, including communication of progress to date, and to discuss and agree changes to plans and requirements.
- Ensuring that all company controls, company quality policy and procedures are adhered to before work commences on any new order, e.g. credit checking.
- To ensure that all customer requirements have been correctly understood by manufacturing and that the scheduling of work is in accordance with customer specified dates.
- Ensuring that the customers’ schedule requirements are agreed to by the Production Planner and Operations Director.
- Ensuring that any variation between order and estimate are checked and notified to the customer with any extra charge that may be incurred.
- Ensuring that any files (data) received is supplied to company specification.
- Liaison with the customer and relevant departments throughout the production cycle to ensure that the customer’s requirements are met.
- Liaison with the customer with reference to any variation to schedule that may occur.
- Preparing and issuing accurate Work Instruction Tickets and detailed job instructions for the production departments to follow during the production cycle.
- Liaison with Operations and Stock Control for all requirements of consumables.
- To ensure transport for both work in progress and finished work to the customer.
- Assist in the compilation of estimates for potential new work, including discussing requirements with customers and sales representatives.
- Ensuring agreed Key Performance Indicators are met and reported.
- Ensuring agreed Service Level Agreements are met and reported.
- Management of Client Inventory.
- Ideally 3 years’ experience of working within a Customer Service Representative, sales or sales support environment role.
- Ideally from a Manufacturing background.
- Direct/Transactional Mail Fulfilment experience desirable.
- Able to understand complex data.
My client is a manufacture with several sites across the UK. An opportunity has arisen to join their business as a permanent Customer Service Representative.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.