Customer Service Representative
Temp to Permanent opportunity
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00
£10 per hour
Our client is a leading manufacturer of millions of cards and packaging products in and distribute globally. They are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative on a temp to perm basis to be responsible for liaising and supporting well-known blue-chip brands and Retailers, have a positive can-do attitude and comfortable with handling queries and working with Data in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
The successful Customer Service Representative will be:
- Microsoft Excel and Word Knowledge - Essential
- Willing to learn with can-do attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Experience of working with B2B customer is preferable
- SQL reporting - preferable
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for:
- Works effectively with assigned customer service team to include CSMs, Lead CSR, CSRs, CS Admins, Mac Operators, Estimators to ensure quality, timely and knowledgeable customer service is provided to customers and service objectives attained
- Acts as a contact point between the customer and the organization and establishes self as a friendly, professional, trustworthy, dependable, informed and solutions-oriented individual upon whom the customer depends for outstanding service
- Consults with customers to ensure accurate and timely response to information requests, job orders, job status and job changes according to established organizational policies and procedures
- Demonstrates empathy, identifies expectations and maintains positive attitude when dealing with all aspects of customer relationships
- Works closely with sales, pre-press, press, finishing, data services and accounting to meet and exceed customer expectations and to resolve customer issues
- Provides timely feedback and solutions to lead regarding customer concerns, service failures and process improvement
- Maintains an accurate record of all work including data entry of job tickets into customer database and related files
- Proofs customer jobs and job tickets/SOPs, ensures accuracy of estimates and job information to ensure accuracy of data flowing in and out of department
- Provides reports and process documentation as requested
- Conducts self in a respectful and professional manner with a focus on teamwork, quality and timeliness at all times
My client is an industry leading company in their field. A rare opportunity has arisen to join their management team with opportunities to progress internally.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.