Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Stockport, Greater Manchester
Salary: £19,000 to £21,000
Hours: 40 Hours (8:00am-5:30pm)
Customer Service Executive
- Must have strong working experience as a Customer Service Executive or Customer Service Advisor.
- Proven track record of providing outstanding customer service.
- Experience with data entry.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Support internal and external customers on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage new and existing customer base and key accounts.
- Deal with all queries and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Understand customer requirements and process orders as required.
- Provide product knowledge and provide advice on availability of products.
- Ensure all data entry is completed and accurate.
- Liaise with couriers to provide accurate delivery information.
- Process destructions for the correct imprints of products.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss