Customer Service Executive
Monday – Friday – 1000 – 1800
Proman is currently supporting the recruitment of a Customer Service Executive for a fast-paced Freight business.
Main responsibilities will be ensuring a timely and accurate movement of freight and information, while providing exceptional customer service to internal and external Customers within the RoadFreight Department.
The successful Customer Service Executive will have the following skills and attributes:
- An understanding of Customer Services
- Proven experience of using
- Proficiency in Excel and Word required
- An understanding of RoadFreight Logistics
- Organisational and commercial awareness
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable
Principle Responsibilities will include:
- Weekly completion and sending of KPI Report
- Ensure shippers commercial invoices have the required customs information
- Submit clearances with 3rd Party Brokers
- Analysis of new customer and at-risk-customers based on performance
- Maintaining log of customer claims
- Handle customer calls and deal with customer queries
- Track & Trace of inbound shipments
- Must apply attention to detail and ensure accuracy of data input at all times
- Provide solutions and initiative and understand customer’s need to improve customer experience
- Manage daily complaints and ensure timely resolution
- Maintain good and appropriate records on customer management system
- Handle and assist escalated cases until customer is satisfied
- Maintain good relationship with all internal stakeholders to ensure all departments are aligned and updated
- Ensure proper implementation of Aramex procedures and policies, new services, products and systems
- Work with all other RoadFreight departments to ensure smooth flow of deliveries
- Analyse and resolve the claims and compensation cases
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.