Customer Service Advisor
Location – Liverpool
Sunday – Wednesday 10am – 8.45pm
- Previous experience in Customer Service is Essential
- Experience in a Call Centre Environment would be beneficial
- Data Entry would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills.
- Communicate effectively in high pressure scenarios.
- Customer service orientated.
- Must be confident and courteous on the telephone and be able communicate effectively
- Has the ability to make proactive recommendations.
- Works well with a team environment
- Is proactive
- Computer Literate including CRM Systems, social media and Microsoft Office programs i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel.
The Customer Care Advisor is dedicated to supporting both Senior Advisors and Team Leaders, by responding to customer communications, resolving customer issues as they arise and supporting in the development of improved customer experiences. The Customer Care Advisor will work across multiple mediums, such as email, telephone, social media, letters, with the ability to incorporate future technologies, to a high standard, within a fast-paced environment.
- Respond to customer communications via:- Telephone and Email
- Information to customers by verifying information and understand the request
- Dealing with any refunds that come through as well as any dispatches that need to be sent out.
- To provide a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a high degree of quality and accuracy in work.
- Liaising and developing a rapport with customers.
- To handle customer enquires in a professional and courteous manner.
- Work cross functionally with other departments.
- Able to manage own time and productivity effectively, to meet service requirements.
- Meet performance expectations
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.