Customer Service Advisor
£8.72 per hour
Hours: 5 Days from 7 (Day Off Wednesday & Friday or Tuesday & Sunday)
Either - 8am – 4pm or 10am – 6pm
**You must have access to a PC or Laptop, as well as a headset. You must also be available for an immediate start**
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Experience in a Call Centre Environment would be beneficial
- Data Entry experience would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills.
- Communicate effectively in high pressure scenarios.
- Customer service orientated.
- Must be confident and courteous on the telephone and be able communicate effectively
- Has the ability to make proactive recommendations.
- Is proactive
- Computer Literate including CRM Systems, social media and Microsoft Office programs i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel.
Your duties will include...
- Respond to customer communications via email, web chat and social media
- Dealing with any refunds that come through as well as any dispatches that need to be sent out.
- To provide a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a high degree of quality and accuracy in work.
- Liaising and developing a rapport with customers.
- To handle customer enquires in a professional and courteous manner.
- Work cross functionally with other departments.
- Able to manage own time and productivity effectively, to meet service requirements.
- Meet performance expectations
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.