Customer Service Advisor - Aftercare
£19,500 per annum
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is vital for this role
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise
- IT literate
- Well organised
- Ability to “think outside the box”
- Able to work unsupervised
You will be responsible for dealing with any issues that the client may have with their purchase. Duties will include...
- To liaise with clients and staff over issues raised pre and post installation
- Assume ownership of all projects
- Ensure correct processing of orders in accordance with the departmental systems.
- To provide a first class service to all clients.
- Support the client through their experience and be the communication link between clients, sales, field and operational staff.
- To provide prompt, courteous service to all clients
- Update call logging
- Keep office & field staff informed of key matters
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Client Service Coordinator for their office in Trafford Park. This is a permanent role and with a well-established, privately owned company with ambitious expansion plans.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss