Customer Service Advisor – 10 Month Contract
Working alternate late/early shifts each week.
Early shift: 5 Days out of 7 – (8am-4.30pm, Friday 8am-4pm)
Late shift: 5 Days out of 7 – (11.30am-8pm)
Pay: Circa up to £21,043 per annum plus 5% bonus
- The main responsibility will be to provide a high standard of customer service to all customers. As an advisor you will need to be self-motivated and able to work both alone and as part of a team.
- You will be first point of contact for all incoming contact via telephone, email and chat.
- A keen commitment to providing excellent customer service support to consumers and your brand.
- To have a good awareness of the product ranges.
- To ensure that SOP's are followed and that no new procedures are altered without following the correct procedure
- To ensure that neat and accurate maintenance of all data records, based on orders or contacts
- To proactively solve customer queries and to maintain professional communication at all times
- To manage online customers' expectations, to provide 'Best in Class' customer service.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, ensure response times are adhered to and consumer queries are handled in a professional approach at all times
- Adopt a professional approach in all aspects of your role.
- You MUST be Fluent in English both written and verbally.
- Must have at least 2 years' experience working in a busy customer service environment
- Good working knowledge of Internet and Excel.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written communicator
- Proven problem solver
- Good all-rounder in aspects of time management and priority planning
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Friendly / approachable
- Energised / Enthusiastic / Self-assured
Our client a well-known name within the leisure industry is currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor. This world renowned organisation, established well over a century ago, remains at the forefront of its industry and is an immediately recognisable home name brand. The company continues to produce world class products which are being utilised on a global scale. This is your chance to join a well-established organisation which is passionate about producing a high quality product and continues to explore avenues for development and progression.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.