Customer Service Advisor (Full time and Part Time)
5 days from 7
During the week – Office Hours 8am to 9pm
(15 hours – 37.5 hours available)
£9.23 per hour
- Previous experience in Customer Service / Retail / Sales etc is Essential
- Experience in a Call Centre Environment would be beneficial
- Experience with live chat / emails would be ideal.
- Data Entry would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills.
- Communicate effectively in high pressure scenarios.
- Customer service orientated.
- Must be confident at written communication with a good level of written English.
- Has the ability to make proactive recommendations.
- Works well with a team environment
- Is proactive
- Computer Literate including CRM Systems, social media and Microsoft Office programs i.e. Outlook, Word and Excel.
You will be responsible for responding to customer communications, resolving customer issues as they arise and supporting in the development of improved customer experiences. Duties will include...
- Respond to customer communications via:- Email and Social Media Provide information to customers by verifying information and understand the request
- Dealing with any refunds that come through as well as any dispatches that need to be sent out.
- To provide a high level of customer service.
- Maintain a high degree of quality and accuracy in work.
- Liaising and developing a rapport with customers.
- To handle customer enquires in a professional and courteous manner.
- Work cross functionally with other departments.
- Able to manage own time and productivity effectively, to meet service requirements.
- Meet performance expectations
If you are looking for a dynamic, modern and forward thinking organisation and an excellent working environment then this is the role for you.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss