Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Middleton/Manchester, Greater Manchester
Salary: £9 per hour
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8am-6pm OR Sunday – Thursday 9am-5pm
Customer Service Advisor
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Good working knowledge of Internet and Excel.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written communicator
- Proven problem solver
- Good all-rounder in aspects of time management and priority planning
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Friendly / approachable
- Energised / Enthusiastic / Self-assured
The main responsibility will be to provide a high standard of customer service to all customers. As an advisor you will need to be self-motivated and able to work both alone and as part of a team. Other duties will include…
- You will be first point of contact for all incoming contact via telephone and email.
- A keen commitment to providing excellent customer service support to consumers and your brand.
- To have a good awareness of the product ranges.
- To ensure that SOP's are followed and that no new procedures are altered without following the correct procedure
- To ensure that neat and accurate maintenance of all data records, based on orders or contacts
- To proactively solve customer queries and to maintain professional communication at all times
- To manage online customers' expectations, to provide 'Best in Class' customer service.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, ensure response times are adhered to and consumer queries are handled in a professional approach at all times
- Adopt a professional approach in all aspects of your role.
Our client a global leader within their industry is currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor. This is your chance to join a well-established organisation which is passionate about producing a high quality product and continues to explore avenues for development and progression.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.