Order Processor / Customer Service
Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Contract: Temporary Ongoing
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: Up to £10 per hour
** YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START**
To provide the primary internal business interface for customers and the external sales force. Providing a full range of support services including pricing information, lead time enquiries and pro-active management of orders. Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with specific wholesale partners and end user customers. Participating in promotional and re-active sales campaigns.
• Take incoming phone calls from customers and provide information on:
- product prices and lead times
- delivery information for orders
- copy quotations
- product samples
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with specific key customers.
• Working closely with the external sales force covering a specific area and customer base.
• Process customer orders onto our business system.
• Feedback information to customers from original request and also advise the relevant staff internally between departments and to external sales force.
• Proactively inform customer of delivery dates and any changes or delays to delivery days.
• Work closely and support the external sales force.
• Liaise with other departments to advise of changes to orders:
- order revisions
• Manage order book by proactively pursuing incomplete order/delivery details.
• To be able to produce small quotations to our customers.
• You must have Customer Service / Sales Order Processing Experience
• Must have 5 G.C.S.E’s in grades A - C including Maths and English.
• Excellent verbal communication, numeric and literacy skills
• Professional level telephone skills
• Organisational and workload planning ability
• Ability to learn and use detailed product knowledge
• Ability to adapt to and use various commercial IT systems including Microsoft Outlook, proficient at Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• To be able to work as part of a team.
• Must have proven previous office experience.
• Enthusiastic & career minded
Our client is a leading distributor with an enviable reputation for innovation, quality and meeting customer satisfaction. The company have grown significantly by making investments in new products and manufacturing equipment. The company has a large work force and this is your chance to be part of this expanding organisation.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.