Customer Service Advisor
9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Temporary - Permanent
£7.83 an hour
**YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START**
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, the primary objective of this role will be to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers. The role will entail the following:
· Answering the phones
· Organising returns/replacements of faulty or unwanted products
· Tracking orders
· Liaising with Couriers, Distributors and Manufacturers
· Assisting customers with complaints or general enquires
· Sales order processing of customer orders via email and phone
· Processing customer orders on to the company's database
· Dealing with customer queries regarding services and products
· Dealing with customer complaints and resolving any problems where possible
· Organising customer payment methods, delivery details
· Any Other Ad Hoc Duties
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
· Previous experience in Customer Service is Essential
· Experience in a Call Centre Environment would be beneficial
· Excellent communication skills.
· Communicate effectively in high pressure scenarios.
· Customer service orientated.
· Must be confident and courteous on the telephone and be able communicate effectively
· Has the ability to make proactive recommendations.
· Works well with a team environment
· Is proactive
Our client is looking for a customer service advisor to join the company on a temporary to permanent position. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company based near Manchester.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.