Customer Service Advisor – Sage 50
£9.50 per hour
Temporary To Permanent
Monday – Thursday 8am – 4.45pm (33 hours per week)
- You must have experience working with SAGE 50.
- You must have office, admin experience.
- Computer literate, in particular Word and Emails.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work well as part of a team in a busy office environment.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage their own time effectively.
General office duties, answering telephones filing, dealing with post.
- Preparing quotations on Sage 50.
- Preparing orders on Sage 50.
- Preparing pro forma invoices on Sage50.
- Preparing invoices on Sage 50.
- Dealing with phone enquiries, sales, order progress etc.
- Load orders on Sage 50/ accounts version 26.
- Book despatches with relevant couriers UK and export.
- Progressing overdue invoice, liaising with accounts.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.