Customer Service Account Manager - Installations
£22,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm / 9am – 5.30pm
- Previous experience working in Manufacturing or Production would be highly advantageous
- Strong experience in Customer Service is essential
- Experience with installations / fitting or similar would be beneficial
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability and confidence in decision making
- Must be able to use own initiative
You will be responsible for supporting the clients and operations team through the installation process. Duties will include...
- Contacting clients to ensure satisfaction after fitter/painter appointments
- Dealing with and resolving client complaints
- Reporting on failed installations, and liaising with clients/factory/planning
- Updating Daily fit and remedial report
- Referring to field team for site inspection when necessary
- Respond to and deal with installation enquiries
- Ad-Hoc duties as required
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Installations Account Manager for their office in Trafford Park reporting to and working with senior executives within the business. This is a permanent role and with a well-established, privately owned company with ambitious expansion plans.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.