Customer Service Account Manager (SAP)
Eccles, Greater Manchester
£22,000 per annum
Monday To Friday 8am – 4pm / 9amTo 5pm
Temporary - Permanent
Customer Service Account Manager
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
- You must have experience working in a Warehouse / Logistics / Supply chain environment.
- WMS / SAP knowledge is Essential
- Proficient in computer literacy including Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Good geographical knowledge
- Ability to work without direct supervison
- Adaptable approach to work / training/ working hours
- Conscientious and reliable with adaptable attitude
- Excellent Communication skills in order to deliver accurate information
- Able to work Effeciently and accurately under pressure
- Effectively prioritise work load in order to meet set deadlines
- Able to work on own or as part of a team
- Proactive decision maker
You will act as point of contact for any client enquiries for the Distribution Centre. Your duties will include...
• Resolve various customer service queries and requests
• Overseeing orders from cradle to grave.
• Daily / Weekly / Monthly Service Reporting
• Investigate any stock queries from clients.
• Order chasing and delivery issue resolution
• Parcel Traffic Order Planning and Communications
• Planning Export order collections - Haulier Quotes and Confirmations
• Ensure HMRC compliance of Information & Communication for Export Hauliers
• Special Delivery Order management and Cost control
• Customer Web Based Order Confirmation Systems Compliance
• Daily liaison with personnel across different levels (Shift Managers, Transport Coordinators, Customer Service & Client Support Colleagues)
Our client is a leading 3PL in their field. This rare opportunity to join the business in a role that has been created due to business growth.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.