Customer Service Account Manager
Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
£10 per hour
**YOU MUST BE ABAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START**
Reporting to the Transport Manager your duties will include...
- Provide a prompt response to all enquires.
- Answering all calls/ emails.
- Regular contact with other depos.
- Develop and maintain active working relationships with customers
- Having an understanding of all customer service duties and requirements.
- Inform internal / external of any changes with orders
- Liaise with internal department’s regarding any issues
- Producing Stock Reports on a daily basis and feedback to the client.
- Deliver high standard of service across the business
- Assist the warehouse / logistics team as and when needed
- Any other ad hoc duties.
You will be an excellent communicator with a strong desire to drive quality, accuracy, and performance. Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
- You must be an experienced customer service advisor, Sales administrator account manager, transport administrator, logistics administrator or warehouse administrator.
- You must have worked in a B2B environment.
- Ideally you will have worked in a Warehouse / Logistics / Manufacturing environment previously.
- Excellent telephone manger
- Confident user on Microsoft.
- A “can do” work ethic with excellent problem solving skills.
- Organised and methodical whilst possessing strong attention to detail
- You must be available for an immediate start.
Our client is a well-established logistics company. They are currently looking for a Customer Service Account Manager to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis. This is your chance to join a very successful organisation in an extremely interesting position.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.