£8.72ph rising to £11.27 after 12 weeks
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm flexible
**YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START**
• Good Understanding of Credit Control / Accounts Receivable
• Methodical with strong attention to detail
• English & math’s GCSE level or equivalent
• Ability to work as a team and on own initiative
• Ability to communicate with staff at all levels both written and verbally
• Hands on approach to problem solving
• Microsoft office skills
• Good time management and organisational skills
To pursue overdue debt / accounts in order to maximise cash recovery from customers in accordance with the company collection policy and procedures to ensure the working capital of the business is effectively and efficiently maintained. Your main duties will include…
• To monitor, review and pursue overdue debts in order to ensure recovery in line with company policies and procedures using both proactive and reactive means to minimise bad debts.
• To phone customers and communicate with customers to resolve unpaid sales invoices
• To receive, investigate and resolve Customer queries to enable prompt payments and provide customer satisfaction.
• To investigate and resolve unallocated payment amounts ensuring correct allocation of income received and updated account balances.
• To action contras to clear outstanding credit/debit balances to keep customer accounts accurate and up to date.
• To produce customer statements ensuring customers receive accurate account information.
• To provide cover for the principal duties of the team and to ensure that all daily tasks are completed in a timely and effective manner.
• To assist with the posting and allocation of all customer payments (when workloads require) in order to maximize cash flow and also ensure customer balances are up to date.
• To work co-operatively with colleagues to ensure that the function operates consistently and effectively in the implementation and application of all departmental procedures and policies.
• To keep up to date with information, training and development opportunities appropriate to maintaining and developing professional service standards.
• Ensuring that services are delivered in line with relevant legislation, company objectives and policies including those relating to Equality and Diversity, Customer Care and Health and Safety.
• To undertake such other duties as may be required from time to time that reasonably fall within the scope and grade of the post.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.