Counterbalance FLT Driver
£9.66 per hour
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
• At least 12 months experience as a Counterbalance driver.
• Ideally you will have VNA experience
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment ideal, but not essential.
• Experience working with bulk liquid tanks / IBC’s
• Good communication skills
• Flexible approach to work
You will be responsible for
• Receiving inbound raw materials and ensuring production is supplied in a timely manner.
• Moving finished products to the warehouse
• Loading/unloading wagons
• Moving large bulk liquid tanks and packaging materials
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.