Milton Keynes, Steinbeck Crescent
40 hours per week £12.50 per hour 1 hour lunch bresk
Overtime paid £18.75/h and Saturdays
Sundays - £25/h
Monday to Friday 08:30-16:30
We are looking for Counterbalance driver to join our client, a global logistics business which is one of the top 10 largest companies in its sector.
You will need...
- Previous experience working in a warehouse / distribution centre, desirable
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment would be beneficials
- Must have a strong level of English
- Good communication skills
- Use of handheld scanners would be ideal.
You will be responsible for picking, loading and moving stock both manually and by using trucks. Duties will include...
- Picking parts in a specific order to high quality standards.
- To ensure that strict procedures and timescales are followed.
- Use warehouse equipment to move goods where necessary
- Work within required timeframes and without having a negative impact on quality
- Record movement of goods inbound / outbound
- Inspection of goods and detecting problems
- To understand and comply with all departmental rules, agreements and quality procedures.
Our client is a global logistics business which is one of the top 10 largest companies within its sector. Due to a new contract win we are recruiting for a new start-up operation. This role offers the chance to initially be involved in an exciting project but also the chance for career progression and development.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss