£14.93 p/h +Bonus + Benefits
Early Monday – Friday 05.50 – 14.00 / Late Monday – Friday 13.50 – 22.00 / Night Sunday – Thursday 21.50 – 06.00
- · Worked within a mechanical role where equipment fault finding and rectification was required.
- · Experience of setting manufacturing/production equipment.
- · Working within a manufacturing/production environment with targets and objectives to meet.
- · Shift Working
- To operate machinery (Corrugator, No5, Guillotine, Laminator) within the Reel Fed area.
- Ensure maximum effectiveness of all corrugation manufacturing equipment. Fault find and rectify where possible and within capability, notifying engineering when engineering support required.
- Overcome technical issues which limit operational equipment effectiveness and make recommendations to improve efficiency.
- To ensure equipment is set up to the relevant specification and to monitor product quality as required
- To ensure all production requirements are met to the best of the Operators ability and that machine outputs are maximised at all times
- To ensure effective communication with technical supervisor and shift manager and keep them informed of production status at all times highlighting any issues or problems as they arise
- To undertake fault finding activities when equipment problems occur and conduct a repair where possible
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss