Control Room Lead Technician
4 on 4 off – Days
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Lead Technicians are the technical experts of the Control Room. You will be a key point of contact for escalations of service impacting incidents at both Kingsway and the wider Logistics network, so building relationships and communicating with stakeholders is paramount.
- Control Room or Helpdesk experience
- Experience within an automated distribution centre or similar site
- Knowledge of Matflo WMS, PSB Selektron & SCADA, Dematic SCADA, Red Ledge
- Use of handheld radios
- Intermediate to Advanced level Excel skills
- System user management experience
- Experience of using ticket management system
- Conflict Management/Resolution
- Incident Management
- Provide multi-site support to users of Logistics systems and raise issues with the system supplier
- Co-ordination of high severity system issues including stakeholder communications
- Control of system parameters and configuration -
- Participate in daily pick planning
- Input into the design, testing, and implementation of Kingsway systems changes
- Releasing of Retail store orders and Internet customer orders into the WMS systems
- Ensure effective handovers at the start and end of shifts
- Support with the training and development of Control Room Technicians
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss