Job Title: Contract Pack Co-ordinator x 2
Location: Manchester, Lancashire
Salary: £25000 to £28000
Monday to Friday
This role will be reporting to the Onboarding & Materials Manager and will have responsibility for managing the Supply Chain function for a number of Contract Pack accounts, along with being a point of escalation for other members of the team.
- The job requires general administrative experience
- good communication skills and attention to detail.
- A high level of competency in Excel is a must for this role and ideally the candidate will have previous Supply Chain experience.
- Previous SAP experience would be an advantage.
- Liaise with contract pack customers to ensure production schedules are kept up to date
- Maintain Bulk POs and WOs in line with the customers production schedules
- Issue resolution around scheduling/material issues with the customer/material suppliers
- Setup new products & Bill of Material maintenance
- Liaise with Marketing / Commercial department to ensure artwork for NPD launches are chased and approved in line with production requirements.
- Collate and update various daily / weekly reports both internally and externally.
- Be the first point of contact for contract customers with material queries around delivery / orderings / pricing etc.
- Track and report any issues related to customers 3rd party suppliers & feedback to wider business
- Ensure the respective commercial account managers and support functions are kept up to date with all aspects which may impact on the customer
- Attend customer meeting to represent Logistics.
- Provide cover for other roles within the department as required
- Any other requirements as requested by the Onboarding & Materials Manager
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss