Continuous Improvement Coordinator
Salary £35,000 - £40,000
Hours 09:00 – 17:00
- Lean sigma green/black belt or relevant qualification Essential
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience/ graduate calibre
- Formal qualification in manufacturing excellence.
- Clear understanding and application of continuous improvement tools and techniques, in particular DMAIC, SMED, 5S, Centre Lining, SIC, Kaizen and Line Balancing.
- Experience of working in a unionised environment
- Ability to think strategically to enhance site/cultural performance
- Management experience
- Coaching and mentoring
To provide support for the site C.I Manager in developing and implementing C.I initiatives that deliver sustainable financial benefits and YOY improvements. Working with stakeholders across the site to identify and deliver cost base reductions, as well as coach and facilitate a program of improvements.
- Deliver improvement projects to support the C.I and manufacturing teams to continuously improve plant output whilst meeting the requirements of a complex, high volume production site.
- Support the delivery of financial budget aligned with the delivery of KPI’s (waste, TOS, efficiency, machine uptime, planned tonnage and accidents).
- Work in partnership with site functions, in particular Operations and Engineering to deliver line annual targets.
- Demonstrate SHE principals and cultural behaviours to support site culture
- Support and motivate the team in order to recognise performance and drive robust succession planning
- Training of C.I activities and roll out of activities across site.
- To build relationships and influence site operational teams to deliver initiatives
My client is a leading manufacturer in their field and a rare opportunity has arisen to join their Manufacturing Improvement Team with lots of opportunities to progress.
PROMAN Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.