Contact Centre Site Manager (Outbound)
£40,000 - £45,000 depending upon experience
Monday – Friday 9am - 6pm
**You must be available for an immediate start**
General responsibilities and key accountabilities:
- Responsible for looking after a contact centre of up to 400 workers.
- Responsible for ensuring that effective procedures and processes are put into place so that the company runs to its maximum productivity.
- Provide guidance to the team based on management direction, company processes and procedures
- Report key statistics and trends to senior management on a regular basis, together with identifying recommendations and opportunities for improvement.
- Act as escalation point for complaint/issue resolution (day to day and high-level complaints) for customers, trade associations and internal/external clients.
- Be responsive to the client’s needs and work in partnership with the client to support the delivery of their business plan
- Attend regular meetings with the client to review service delivery and financial performance
- Responsible for the development, coaching and training of the customer support team enabling them to achieve their full potential. Including review meetings and objective setting sessions.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
Customer Service Manager
- You must have worked in a OUTBOUND Contact Centre role previously.
- You must have worked in a Customer Service Manager role previously.
- Calm under pressure, able to multitask.
- You must have experience of looking after a team of up to 150 workers.
- You must have excellent customer service skills
- You MUST have EXCELLENT Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Must be proactive and be able to implement processes.
- Readily accepts change.
- Able to go the extra mile and ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- People Management
- Organization & Planning Skills
- Ability to manage difficult or angry customers
- Time Management Skills
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.