Contact Centre Advisor
9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Temporary - Permanent
£7.83 an hour
**YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IMMEDIATE START**
Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader, the primary objective of this role will be to provide an excellent quality of service to all customers. The role will entail the following:
- Provide customer care at the highest level to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Ensure that calls are answered by staff within agreed time scales and in an appropriate manner
- Ensure that customer queries are resolved and that progress is reported back to the customer within agreed timescales
- Setting and meeting targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development
- Advise Customer Service Team Manager of any instance requiring special action
- The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective way handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Provide customer feedback to the Customer Service Manager, Management Team and Service Centre Manager and agree actions where required
- Ensuring that confidentiality of customer information is maintained
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
- Previous experience in Customer Service is Essential
- Experience in a Call Centre Environment would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills.
- Communicate effectively in high pressure scenarios.
- Customer service orientated.
- Must be confident and courteous on the telephone and be able communicate effectively
- Has the ability to make proactive recommendations.
- Works well with a team environment
- Is proactive
Our client is looking for a customer service advisor to join the company on a temporary to permanent position. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company based near Manchester.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Management, Office, Logistics and Industrial.