Job Title: Coach Fitter
Location: Winsford, Cheshire
Salary: £32500 to £32500 28 days Holiday, Pension Scheme
Hours: day Shift with Overtime available
To be considered for the role of Coach Builder, you will require the following:
- Fully qualified in a relevant discipline
- Experience in Coach Building
- Able to work from drawings
- Able to work with a range of materials and tools
As a skilled coachbuilder, you will play a key role in producing a finished product to the highest level of quality. This role will include working with various materials including hardwoods, fibreglass, steel and aluminium. A high level of skill is required to perform various tasks including assembly of parts, drilling, cutting, riveting, welding and grinding.
Skilled Coachbuilders offer technical support throughout the factory and office, playing a valuable role in the continuous advancement of product development. Skilled Coachbuilders have the opportunity to pass on their knowledge to Apprentices and Assembly Technicians.
The role provides robust proactive responsibility to drive performance in key areas of quality, Skill and Personnel development through a culture of problem solving and continuous improvement.
• Maintaining the highest levels of product quality and workmanship
• Ensuring the completion of products in a timely and efficient manner
• Excellent adherence to health and safety rules and regulations
• Maintain and drive a culture of continuous improvement in all areas
• Good practical problem solving skills
• A willingness to understand Lean Manufacturing Tools & Techniques
• Good coaching skills
This company are a leader in their field and are developing and expanding. To ensure they attract and retain skilled staff, they are developing new and innovative employment packages to ensure staff are well rewarded for their work.
Additionally they are developing their employment packages to become an industry leader.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.