HGV Class 2 Cat C driver Days
- Days £12.00/hr (LTD)
- OT 8 hours plus £15.00/hr (LTD)
- average 50 hours per week
- Weekly pay
- Regular on-going work
Working with the busy Distribution Centre. The job will require delivery of pallets and white goods to customer premises. The suitable Candidate will be required to undertake 10 - 15 drops per day with elements of handballing goods on and off the vehicle, use trolly/sack truck, taillift. Start times are usually between 0500-0600, Monday to Friday. Opportunity for extra shifts on the weekend. Finish typical week is in average 50hours.
Suitable Applicant Requirements:
- Must hold a valid CPC Card
- Must a valid CAT C (Class 2 ) licence
- Must hold a valid Digital Tacho-graph Card
- No more than 6 points on your licence ( NO IN’s, DR’s, DD’s)
- Minimum 6 months (Class 2 ) Cat C experience
For more similar vacancies in Yorkshire area please contact 01422 371 097 or email your CV to NWlogistics@proman-uk.com
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.