Proman are currently working with a major recycling client in Grantham who are recruiting for a 2 x full time class 2 driver.
Your duties will include deliveries and collections of large and small electrical equipment; you will be required to manual handle products on and off the vehicle with a sack truck / tail lift.
Candidates will be the face of the company ensuring the clients customers are treated courteously and respectfully and that their requirements are met.
Duties will include:
- Undertake the necessary daily checks on the vehicle
- Carry out duties according to their programme of works and works instructions
- Ensuring that each day all completed work is detailed on the daily worksheet
- To maintain regular contact with the line manager
- Conform to all applicable site rules when off loading/loading at sites
- Carry out any other duties that may be required as directed by the line manager
Candidates must be reliable with a good work ethic, be required to follow health and safety guidelines, and correct manual handling procedures.
- Class 2 Driving License - newly passes welcome
- Flexibility and Good work ethics with a good attitude.
- Good Digital Tachograph Knowledge. (The company do not want you to receive any infringements and will not push you to the limits)
- An up to date Driver CPC Card
The working hours are Monday to Friday morning starts 6am with around 5pm finishes.
1 Weeks driver training will be given with another driver - learning the processes and paperwork
If you have the necessary skills, and personal qualities to join us please don’t hesitate in sending your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.50 per hour PAYE - an uplift for umbrella if you want to be paid via that method.
- 10-11 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving a Goods Vehicle: 1 year (Preferred)
Please call Proman on 01332 977713 for a chat for an immediate start
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.