Class 2 Driver (CAT C)
Class 2 Pay PAYE:
- Mon-Fri: £15.47ph (£13.50 + £1.97 Holiday)
- Mon-Fri: £20.25ph (+8.75 hours Overtime each day)
Class 2 drivers can choose to have their holiday accrued or rolled into their rate.
Class 2 Job Description
- We require class 2 drivers (CAT C) to work for a national distributor of white goods based in Avonmouth, Bristol.
- As a Class 2 Driver, you will be required to complete 10-15 drops of white good to shops across the South-West & Wales. No home delivery required. Manual handling is involved using a sac truck and tail lift.
- Class 2 drivers will work Mon-Fri normally starting 04:00-07:00. Driver can expect to work 45-55 hours per week.
- This job is available temp to perm if desired.
- 33 days of annual leave.
Class 2 Hours:
- Start 04:00-07:00
- 45-55 hours per week
Proman Driving is providing temporary and permanent driving work. Driving jobs include LGV 1, LGV1, HGV1, HGV 1, C+E, LGV 2, LGV2, HGV2, HGV 2, C, 7.5T, 7.5 Tonne, Refuse Drivers, Multidrop, Tramping, Days, Nights, van, car and drivers’ mates.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss