Proman are currently recruiting a number of HGV Drivers (C+E) to work for our client based in Boston. You will be required to be a part of the core driving team and support the depot with their operation on an ongoing basis. You will be expected to carry out trunk deliveries or store deliveris in the food sector.
As a HGV Driver (C+E) your duties will include:
- Delivering the load safely.
- Daily lorry walk round checks
- Completion of paperwork
- Some stores are require self-unloading with an electric barrow-truck
To be a successful HGV Driver (C+E) you will have the following skills and experience:
- Be a professional HGV Driver (C+E) in possession of a digital tachograph and CPC qualification card.
- Hold a driving licence with a maximum of 6 points, for insurance purposes.
- Have a minimum of 180 days of relevant driving experience within the last 1 year
Your shift times will be between 08.00 – 16.00 each day, you will be given a 4 hour start time window dependant on your availability.
The rate of pay for this HGV/LGV Class 1 (C+E) position is:
Monday to Friday,£13.00ph (LTD) days and £14 (LTD) nights.
Saturday £14.00ph (LTD)
Sunday £15.00ph (LTD)
This is a temporary ongoing HGV Driver (C+E) role advertised on behalf of Proman whom operate as a recruitment business. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Lincoln, Boston, Spalding, Sleaford and surrounding areas, To apply for this role or for more information, please call the office between 9-5 on 01158 382017 or press apply now.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.