LGV HGV Class 1 CE Driver
- Immediate Start for right candidate
- Weekly pay
- Typical shift: 10-12 hour/day
- Regular, on-going work
- Bank Holiday Bonus
Rates – HGV C + E– Class 1
- Mon-Fri £18 per hour PAYE
- Mon-Fri £20 per hour all hours PAYE
Working within a busy distribution hub you will be required to deliver and collect palletised goods from customers premises within a 30 mile radius from depot. You will be required to open / close the curtains, with all pallets being forklifted on and off the trailer.
- Must hold a valid CAT CE
- Must hold a valid CPC Card.
- Must hold a valid Digital Tacho-graph Card.
- No more than 6 points on your licence.
- No IN10, DR10, MS10, TS10, TT99 or DR10.
- Minimum 1 year Class 1 experience.
For more details and more vacancies contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.