Civil & Structural Engineer
• Good working knowledge of civil & structural British Standards/Eurocodes
• Good skills in preparing drawings using AutoCAD
• Working knowledge of calculations software such as TEDS, MathCAD and Excel
• Knowledge of structural analysis software such as STAAD, S-Frame or others
• Experience of working on multi-discipline projects
BSc, BEng Meng or MSc Civil Engineering
• Responsible for preparation and modification of civil & structural engineering analysis, calculations, design, drawings, project specifications, project cost estimates using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience.
• Preparing layout and details portions of projects using schematic layout by project lead engineer.
• Providing drawings for own designs and producing sketches to incorporate in drawings.
• Research design options and document findings for project lead engineer.
• Develop probable construction cost estimates for projects within the department.
• Coordinate work with other disciplines such as Process, mechanical, electrical, etc.
• Use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering design documents.
• Perform field activities such as observe and record existing field conditions, take and verify measurements within project area.
• Organise, draft, and coordinate technical documents
Our Client is a international energy and environment consultancy providing innovative multidisciplinary solutions to a global market.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.