Chemical Process Operator
£23,500 – £28,134 per annum depending on grade
Monday to Friday 12 hour shifts 3-4 times a week (days and nights)
Your skills, experiences and attributes will include...
- Previous experience of chemical batch processing
- Valid Counterbalance license
- Able and willing to undertake a manual / physical role
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Can work under pressure and to strict and sometimes challenging deadlines
- Good organisational and time keeping skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative but also able to be part of the team
- Confident, self-motivated, proactive with great attention to detail and the ability to work with a team to achieve the production requirements of the business.
You will be part of a production team that is required to complete production batches to the required quality, within the required health, safety and COMAH standards and on time. Duties will include...
- Load and offload tankers
- Pack kegs, drums and IBCs from bulk quantities
- Complete batch blends
- Process specific customers blends
- Bulk bag handling – liquid
- Manage reactions and neutralisations
- Produce phosphate esters
- In the powder plant – process batches, using dust extraction, bulk bag handling etc
- Perform in-process testing to ensure the product remains in specification
- Housekeeping – pro actively keeps the area they work in and the site tidy and clean
- Assist in the warehouse when staff are on holiday
My Client is a progressive business with a firm standing within the industry. This is an excellent opportunity for any Chemical Process Operator wishing to develop their skills within a reputable business.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.