Chemical Process Operator
My Client who is a market leader within their field is seeking an experienced Chemical Process Operator to join their team due to continued growth and expansion.
Chemical Process Operator Requirements:
- Experience working within a Chemical Manufacturing environment.
- FLT Counterbalance License
- Safety conscious: demonstration of a ‘safety-first’ approach
- Attention to detail: vigilance in absolute compliance with SOPs, batch filling records etc. in order to maintain consistently high quality standards at all times.
- Consistency: the ability to work with consistent speed and accuracy, maintaining production standards and working towards improving productivity without compromising quality.
- Team player: a willingness to work with colleagues, contributing to a friendly and positive work environment. Understand the benefits of a diverse workforce, treating all colleagues with respect always.
- Work ethic: dedication and positive attitude to your duties and your colleagues, understanding how your work contributes to the success of the Company. Respond enthusiastically to new challenges.
- Commitment to continuous improvement: a commitment to recognising potential improvements in work processes, safety procedures or corporate policies and reporting these to the production management team.
- Flexibility: a willingness to undertake all roles within the Process environment and adapt to departmental needs.
- Numeracy & literacy: a good standard of numeracy and literacy skills.
Chemical Process Operator Duties:
- Full compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety policy, wearing company uniform and appropriate PPE as required.
- Maintain a clean, organised, safe and efficient work environment in line with 6S standards.
- Safe handling and storage of a variety of hazardous chemicals.
- Communicate frequently with various departments including QC, Environmental, Goods In, Transfer, Filling etc.
- Vigilance in monitoring quality and procedures, reporting quality issues to management team where necessary.
- Work with relevant departments in relation to incident investigations when required.
- Use FLT to move goods around the site
- Support the training and development of other process operatives as required.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss