***Kitchen Chef/Supervisor with fast food experience needed***
Shifts: Wednesday to Sunday 4pm-12pm
Rate of Pay: £12 per hour
Duration: Temporary (On-going)
Proman are recruiting on behalf of our client, a delivery kitchen based in Ardwick who are looking for experienced Chefs/Supervisrs to join their team on an on-going temporary basis. The kitchen prepares premium burgers and ready meals that are delivered through different online food ordering services.
Previous cooking experience in a fast-paced fast food environment is essential.
- Supervision of staff
- Ordering and organisation of stock
- Organising the kitchen whilst maintaining all health and safety standards
- Cooking premium burgers and sides
- Heating and assembling ready meals
- Making sure the presentation of the food is to the highest standard and specification
- Operating standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintaining a clean working environment whilst adhering to health and safety standards
- Maintaining and adhering to all food hygiene and safety standards
- Previous experience as a kitchen supervisor in a high volume and fast-paced fast food kitchen environment is essential
- Previous experience supervising staff
- Knowledge and excellent understanding of Food Safety and Hygiene, Health and Safety regulations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good understanding of allergens
- Strong communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
If you feel like this is the role for you, please send your CV via this portal.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss