Proman is one of the largest recruiters for temporary labour in Europe and across the world – and we are growing! We have an exciting opportunity for a Construction Recruitment Consultant to join our Construction division based at our Heywood Offices. We operate a non-micromanaged/KPI culture, and the role would suit a self-motivated and driven 360 Recruiter that enjoys full autonomy to work under this management style.
The salary for this role is negotiable based on experience plus excellent company benefits including, 24 days holiday + birthday, free parking, enhanced sick pay, pension scheme, wellbeing support, and annual social trips abroad to amazing locations!
The role is to manage and develop a fast-paced Temp desk in the Blue-Collar Construction sector supplying mainly Trades and Labour candidates. Our clients are made up from all types from Main Contractor to Sub Contractor, Internal Fit out, Groundworks and civils, Residential build, etc.
About the role:
- Identify and win new business in the Blue-Collar Construction market by means of telephone calls and face to face visits
- Manage the end-to-end process of candidate attraction, compliance to deploying the candidates to site.
- Develop close client relationships with clients and candidates
- Write job adverts, resource candidates and pre-screen suitable candidates
- Attend team meetings and network with internal colleagues to collaborate and maximise opportunities to cross-sell to existing clients
- Proven experience of working within the Construction sector as a 360 Consultant
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, ability to work autonomously
- Results orientated with a driven mindset
- Excellent relationship building skills
To apply for this role, please follow the link below.
As an equal opportunity’s employer, Proman is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join Proman.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss