£25000-£29,000 (Dependent on Experience)
My client who is a leading manufacturer of high tolerance materials for engineering applications is seeking a CNC Operator/Setter to join their team due to continued growth and expansion.
The main duties of the role will be:
· Set and operate turning machines
· Run milling turning machines after setting, ensuring that quality is maintained throughout the entire production run
· Ensure that tooling, fixtures and relevant information is prepared and available when required
· Identify any engineering requirements / issues that arise and communicate to the relevant person
· Check manufactured parts for compliance to drawing
· Assist with problem solving any issues that appear
· Modify existing programmes on turning centres to meet customer requirements
· Experience working turning machines with FANUC or Mazatrol controls
· Good understanding of engineering practices and methods
· IT Literate
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CNC Tuner to join a progressive business, with a potential long term opportunity for the right candidate.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.