Our client is based close to the centre of Oldham and is a well-established furniture component manufacturer.
We at PROMAN are dedicated to ensuring our clients and candidates both find the best role to suit their needs. We are a leading name in the recruitment industry and specialise in the Industrial, Engineering and Warehousing sectors.
- Previous experience setting or operating CNC machines.
- Must be physically fit.
- The ability to read and interpret engineering/CAD drawings.
- Setting and Operating CNC Machining Centres and CNC Routers
- Have a working understanding of CNC programs to interpret machine information and make necessary corrections
- Set tools and input offset including making any offset corrections
- To ensure that production requirements are met in line with the production schedule/requirements
- Keeping the machine and surrounding areas clean and tidy
- Complying with Health & Safety standards
- Carrying out any other relevant tasks that may be required
- Carry out safety checks, calibrate the CNC machine and read handovers
- Ability to read and interpret CAD drawings to production specs
- Inspect and verify parts by using precision gages
Contract: Temp to perm
To apply please forward your CV. Alternatively visit our website on www.proman-uk.com to find other opportunities in your area.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.