PROMAN are currently recruiting for experienced CNC Operators for our client in Ashton-Under-Lyne. You would be joining a business who are a market leader in their industry and have operated for over 65 years.
The role: -
- Set and operate CNC machines- Trumpf, Salvaginini or Amada.
- Set up, program, and operate the CNC to produce high quality products to drawing specifications.
- Maintain programmes within the machine and deal with any errors.
- Reading customer specifications on drawings and quantities.
The candidate: -
- Be able to work all of the below shifts.
- Must have skills on any of Trumpf, Salvaginini or Amada press brakes.
- Ideally have experience with skills in the punching disciplines, and have experience of working with steel sheet up to a thickness of 1.2mm on machines.
- Ideally 5 years of industry experience but not essential.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Computer literate.
Hours of work: -
Rotating Shifts- Monday to Thursday 6.15am-2.00pm and 6.15am-1.30pm Friday
Monday to Thursday 2.30pm-10.15pm and 2.00pm to 9.15pm Friday
Rate of pay (dependent on experience): -
Rotating Shifts- £11.43 - £12.59 per hour
- Subsidised canteen facility.
- Free drinks machines.
- Free parking.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension scheme's available.
Please note this role starts on an initial temporary basis but permanent opportunities are available depending on your performance, attendance and timekeeping.
To apply for this role please call 0161 749 7740 and quote B1/ASH/CNC or forward your CV below.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.