PROMAN are currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Operator for our client in Ashton-Under-Lyne. You would be joining a business who are market leaders in their industry and have operated for over 65 years.
The role: -
- Set up and operate CNC Milling Machine.
- Set up, program, and operate the CNC Miller to produce high quality products to drawing specifications.
- Maintain programmes within the machine and deal with any errors.
- Reading customer specifications on drawings and quantities.
The candidate: -
- Be able to work all of the below shifts.
- Must have milling experience
- Ideally have skills in the milling of aluminium extrusions although any milling experience would be considered.
- Ideally 5 years of industry experience but not essential.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Computer literate.
Hours of work: -
Rotating Shifts Monday to Thursday 6:15am - 2:00pm and 6:15am - 1:30pm Friday
Monday to Thursday 2:30pm - 10:15pm and 2:00pm to 9:15pm Friday
Day Shifts Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 4:30pm and 8:00am - 4:00pm Friday
Night Shifts and Occasional Weekends
Rate of pay (dependent on shift): -
£10.95 - £13.14 per hour
- Subsidised canteen facility.
- Free drinks machines.
- Free parking.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension scheme's available.
Please note this role starts on an initial temporary basis but permanent opportunities are available depending on your performance, attendance and timekeeping.
To apply for this role please call 0161 746 3310 and quote B1/ASH/CNC or forward your CV below.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss