My Client who is a leading manufacturer in their field is seeking an experienced CNC Operator to join their team due to continued growth and expansion. This is a permanent position offering benefits such as onsite parking, staff uniform and a canteen plus death in service and health insurance plan after a qualifying period.
The Successful CNC Operator will have experience with the following:
- Setting and operating CNC machinery
- Ability to read and interpret dimensions from drawings
- Experienced in using CADCAM
- Good attention to detail
- Experienced using Auto CAD (advantageous but not essential)
The Successful CNC Operators Duties will be:
- To undertake the CNC cutting of materials to accurate dimensions of fabrication
- To ensure an effective use of materials from cutting lists
- Use of CAD Cam
- Clean and Maintain Machinery tools
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.