PROMAN are currently recruiting for experienced CNC Milling and machine operatives for our client in Ashton-Under-Lyne. You would be joining a business who are a market leader in their industry and have operated for over 65 years.
The Role: -
- Setting and Operating CNC Milling machines.
- Manufacture the component to production deadlines using CNC/manual milling machines, ensuring the machines are operated safely and that the appropriate checks have been carried out.
- Ensure that the completed component is checked against the specification.
- Machining a variety of materials.
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings.
The candidate: -
- Be able to work all of the below shifts.
- Must have skills in the punching disciplines- any of Trumpf, Salvaginini or Amada punching.
- Ideally have experience in the milling of aluminium extrusions, other milling experience will be considered.
- Experience of tool grinding.
- Ideally 5 years of industry experience but not essential.
- Computer literate.
Hours of work: -
Days- Monday to Thursday 8am-4.30pm and 8am-4pm Friday
Rotating Shifts- Monday to Thursday 6.30am-2.15pm and 6.30am-1.45pm Friday
Monday to Thursday 2.15pm-10pm and 1.45pm to 9.30pm Friday
Night shifts- Sunday to Wednesday 10pm-6.30am and 10pm-5.30am
Continental Shifts- Four on four off shifts- 12-hour day and nights
Rate of pay: -
Days- £9.74 to £10.74 per hour depending on experience
Rotating Shifts- £10.94 to £12.36 per hour depending on experience
Nights and Continental Shifts- £11.69 to £12.89 per hour depending on experience
- Subsidised canteen facility.
- Free drinks machines.
- Free parking.
- Weekly pay.
- Pension scheme's available.
Please note this role starts on an initial temporary basis but permanent opportunities are available depending on your performance, attendance and timekeeping.
To apply for this role please call 0161 749 7740 and quote B1/ASH/CNC1 or forward your CV below.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.