Job Title: CNC Miller
Location: Trafford Park, Manchester
Salary: £29640 to £32116 33 Days Hol, Free Parking, Healtcare
Hours: 6-2, 2-10 And 10-6
We are currently recruiting for a CNC Miller for a well established manufacturing company based in Trafford Park.
To be considered for the role of CNC Miller, you will need the following:
• Experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
• Experience of working in a target driven environment
• Performing Manufacturing Operations NVQ (desirable)
• Experience of setting and/or programming on CNC machining centers using Haas controls (highly desirable)
• Experience of setting or programming on CNC machining centers using Centroid controls (advantageous but not essential)
• Knowledge of machining composite materials (desirable)
• Good communication skills
• Good numeracy skills
• Quality Awareness
• Continuous Improvement
• Understanding and maintaining 5S
The role of CNC Miller will consist of the following tasks and duties:
• Create programs directly on the machine to machine products to meet customer requirements based on drawings supplied
• Edit/modify existing programs on CNC machining centers to meet customer drawing requirements.
• Carry out manufacturing processes and/or set and operate machinery as trained, to manufacture product to meet specifications on job routes.
• Fill out job paperwork accurately documenting actions taken.
• Meet production and quality targets set on a daily basis.
• Carry out quality checks on products and record the information accurately.
• Observe Safe Working Procedure, H&S instructions and additional training while operating machinery or working on processes.
• Check emergency stops as per instructions and fill out the relevant paperwork.
• Train and advise other operatives as and when required
• Raise any performance or H&S issues immediately with the cell leader or supervisor.
• Making sure that machinery and production areas are kept clean, maintaining a high level of house-keeping and fill out the relevant paperwork.
• Make suggestions on how to improve the processes in relation to production quality or manufacturing time.
• To carry out additional reasonable duties as required by business needs.
This company are very well established and have a reputation for developing and training employees.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.