Job Title: CNC Miller
Location: Stockport, Cheshire
Salary: £DOE 33 Days Holiday, Pension Scheme, Wellness Scheme
Hours: Day Shift / Night Shift
We are currently recruiting for 2 CNC Millers for a well established engineering company based in Stockport.
To be considered for the role of CNC Miller, you will need the following:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of setting and/or programming on CNC machining centres using Siemens/Fanuc/Haas controls (highly desirable)
- Good numeracy skills
- Quality Awareness
- Continuous Improvement
- Understanding and maintaining 5S
The position of CNC Miller will consist of the following tasks and duties:
- Edit/Modify programs directly on the machine to machine components to meet customer requirements based on drawings supplied
- Carry out manufacturing processes and/or set and operate machinery as trained, to manufacture product to meet specifications required.
- Fill out job paperwork accurately documenting actions taken.
- Meet production and quality targets set on a daily basis.
- Carry out quality checks on products and record the information accurately.
- Making sure that machinery and production areas are kept clean, maintaining a high level of house-keeping and fill out the relevant paperwork.
- Make suggestions on how to improve the processes in relation to production quality or manufacturing time.
- To carry out additional reasonable duties as required by business needs.
This company have been established for over 30 years and have a reputation for high staff retention. They also offer training and development and many of the management team within the company have moved up through the ranks from the shopfloor.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.