Class 1 Driver (CAT CE)
£16.82ph - £20.83ph
DAYS: 06:00 to 16:00
- £19.00 p/h = (£16.59 + £2.01 Holiday)
LATES: 16:00 to 22:00
- £20.24 p/h (£18.06 + £2.19 Holiday)
NIGHTS: 22:00 to 06:00
- £20.88 p/h (£18.63 + £2.20 Holiday)
All breaks are paid.
Class 1 Job Description
- We require class 1 drivers to work for a major UK supermarket with sites based in Didcot.
- All breaks are paid.
- As a class 1 driver, you will be required to complete 2-4 store deliveries each shift. Manual handling is involved but you will be assisted by store workers at each delivery point.
- Class 1 drivers can choose to work days or nights.
Class 1 Hours:
- Days start 07:00-10:30
- Nights start 18:00-22:00
- 10-12 hours shift length.
Please call Jordan on 07825 94 7710 If you are interested!
To apply for the position, please apply and send over your CV.
Proman Driving is providing temporary and permanent driving work. Driving jobs include LGV 1, LGV1, HGV1, HGV 1, C+E, LGV 2, LGV2, HGV2, HGV 2, C, 7.5T, 7.5 Tonne, Refuse Drivers, Multidrop, Tramping, Days, Nights, van, car and drivers mates.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss