Class 1 Driver (Cat CE)
Register online in as little 30 minutes!
We have several vacancies available for class 1 drivers to work at our client based in Avonmouth, BS11.
Newly qualified class 1 drivers accepted.
As a class 1 driver you will be responsible for trunking refrigerated deliveries using temperature-controlled units across the UK.
- Pick your own start times
- No manual handling
- Distribution centres only, no stores
- Long shifts (10-14 hours)
- New starters accepted
- Temp to perm available
- Morning, afternoon and nights start time available
- Select your own preferred 3 hour start window
- Nights out available but not required
- £14.00p/h on days Mon-Fri
- £15.25p/h on nights Mon-Fri
- £16.50p/h on Saturday
- £18.00p/h on Sunday
- £11.50p/h on days Mon-Fri
- £12.50p/h on nights Mon-Fri
- £13.50p/h on Saturday
- £14.25p/h on Sunday
To apply for this role, please forward your CV.
Successful applicants will be required to attend and pass a practical and theory driving assessment prior to starting..
PROMAN is providing temporary and permanent driving work. Driving jobs include LGV 1, LGV1, HGV1, HGV 1, C+E, LGV 2, LGV2, HGV2, HGV 2, C, 7.5T, 7.5 Tonne, Refuse Drivers, Multi-drop, Tramping, Days, Nights, van, car and drivers’ mates
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.