My Client who is a leading manufacturer within their field is seeking an experienced CADCAM Engineer to join their team due to continued growth and expansion. The successful CADCAM engineer needs to be an experienced CADCAM Programmer with experience within sheet metal.
CADCAM Engineer Requirements:
- Experience working within the Sheetmetal / fabrication industry is required with a minimum of five years’ experience.
- Good technical understanding of engineering drawings
- Working knowledge and industry experience using Autocad and Solidworks.
- Knowledge of Radan sheet metal is desirable, although training may be provided to the suitable candidate.
- Ability to work as a team member, and work with own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Excellent organisational skills
CADCAM Engineer Duties:
- Undertake all aspects of creating sheet metal part drawings from Customer enquiries
- Generating sheet metal developments/flat patterns from customer drawings and converting them into CNC programs for manufacture.
- Nesting and optimising parts into stock sheet
- Maintaining and developing good working relationships with customers and suppliers
- Able to prepare material take-offs and manufacturing schedules from engineering drawings
Keywords: Sheet metal, RADAN, nesting, nested, CADCAM
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.