Design Engineer/ CAD Draftsman
£25,000 - £30,000
You will be working for a market leading company in their field. The well developed and knowledgeable team is looking for a candidate to work within this niche market and advance their career. There will be a training period for you to get to learn how the units work, meaning time will be spent in the assembly shop. This proven mode of training will allow you to hit the ground running with the company.
• Produce approval drawings
• Issue drawings to client and production
• Re-design units
• Re-select any component
• Calculate fans static pressure
• Calculate unit weight
• Implement on the production drawing all relevant notes
• Use visual AHU to help produce drawings
• Help sales team producing quotations if needed
- Experience with AutoCAD and Solidworks is essential.
- Excellent spoken and written English as you will be dealing with customers
- Must be willing to have a ‘hands on’ approach to training
- Must be driven and ambitious
- Must want to work for a market leading company
- Must want to gain as much knowledge as possible
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on Link
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Although the closing date for applications was 30th Jun 2021, if you have not yet applied but believe that you would qualify under the EU Settlement Scheme, the Home Office have confirmed that they will consider late applications. For further information please see https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/eu-eea-swiss