Business Support Coordinator
£20,000 per annum
**Maternity Cover – October 2021**
• Strong experience working in an administration role or similar
• Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing / logistics environment or similar
• Computer literate, in particular Word and Emails.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to work well as part of a team in a busy office environment.
• Able to work to tight deadlines and manage their own time effectively.
• Provide business support to the site and its related functions by generating, collating, manipulating, analysing and processing data using the appropriate management tools and systems.
• Locate, select , obtain, organise and manage site business information
• Consolidate information in requested templates
• Sort and distribute documents to the relevant entities
• Identify sensitive information that must be systematically be checked
• Provide analysis on this information when necessary
• Participate & minute meetings and respect confidentiality of information collated
• Provides suggestions to improve daily work organisation or methods and efficiencies
• Identifies events or problems that must be reported to management
• Identifies regular points to communicate the progress made on a project
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK is set to depart from the EU on 31st January 2020. EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please follow the below link for information on how to apply.